Saturday, July 21, 2007

Transformers


I used to love these cartoons when I was a kid. I had a strange love for Bumblebee. You know cute, small. He even seemed like a pet. OK, so I might get punched for that one.


Ever since I saw the trailer, I knew I had to see the movie. I had told Mike it was a must see. But of course you can never count on the reliability of a text message.


So, there I was on Friday night. Nothing to do, when I get a text. Movies tomorrow? I thought it was rather cute. Then I saw the sender. Mike. I replied,"Why not?". I got the phone call. He was just tempting me into not reading the Potter book. To his tragedy, I read better at night time.


I called him after I had the Potter book in my hands. He asked me to check the showings. So I did, he picked me up and we went to the mall for lunch, to get the tickets and to the toy store.


The movie itself rules. I loved the storyline. The effects were awesome. I became reunited with my childhood cartoon love: Bumblebee. A movie worth watching this summer. Even though its kinda long, you don't feel it.


But what I really loved, was the company

No comments: