Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shift in things

I've come to realize that as time goes by, I get pickier. Some of the things that would make me happy before seem completely insignificant to me and now I want more.

Things like clothes, when any slack would make me happy, now they have to be from a certain store. When my no make up policy was high, I loved every minute of it, but now I need just a bit of eyeshadow to match the color of my eyes or that hint of lipgloss to make my lips glisten. I won't even mention the shoes, luggage or my fabulous doll collection.

Yes, the change applies in men too. Don't get me wrong, I still have a soft spot for musicians and long haired devils; but I'm engaging into more challenges. A guy that can deal with that is the only way to go.

Though sometimes, they get in the way

No comments: