Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You have got to be kidding me

So I'm Chief Judge for my Division Contest. I am picking my team. I have the 5 judges confirmed, 2 tally counters; yet I'm still missing a tally counter and the 2 timers.

I was talking to a friend a while ago and gave her that response when she asked how was my judge's team. I commented that I needed a tally counter. When suddenly on her screen I saw the following "X is a great tally counter"

NO WAY! She is!

Tally counters add the judges results on a sheet of paper. First place gets 3 points, second gets 2 points and third gets one point. You add the points the judge gave to each contestant and the one with the most amount wins. It's really not rocket science.

Seriously, the educational level of some people is going from bad to worse.

No comments: