Thursday, February 22, 2007

Falling

Have you ever buried your face in your hands
Cause no one around you understands
Or has the slightest idea what it is that makes you be

Have you ever felt like there was more
Like someone else was keeping score
And what could make you whole was simply out of reach
Well I know
Have you ever/The Offspring


I never said where I was falling. I think I'm falling in love. Oh yes, that dangerous word. It's someone that I have a milion things in common. So many, that it get scary sometimes. So scary, that at times it seems we're reading each other's minds.

I'm scared. I don't know if I should make a move or if I should wait until he makes one. I don't know if he really likes me or if I'm just useful to have around. I don't want my feelings to get hurt again.

I'm getting used to becoming the girl that finishes second. The one that ends up being the best friend. The one that ends up being the shoulder to lean on. The one that hears about all those frustrated dates.

I would marry this guy. I would love him to be the father of Sebastian and/or Samara. Right now we have a good business relationship and an open friendship; I'm pretty sure a relationship would be a piece of cake for us.

I just hope he thinks of me more than a friend or coworker.

No comments: