Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mirror Mirror

Violetta & Paola

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all. A reflection is a transformation of a figure in which each point is replaced by a point symmetric with respect to a line or plane. Thanks to Webster for that. Some say no two people are created alike. Genetics and character make us all different.

In the moment of my darkest nightmare, I bumped into Paola. If you see her, you might not think we have something in common. Once you have a serious conversation with her, you might find yourself listening to my words coming from a different mouth.

We have similar talents. We share weaknesses. We share same tastes. We even look alike in a wicked way. My strength comes from her. I try to provide the same. She's not like my sister. Even though I love her like one. She's a part of me. It's like being able to talk to one of my alter personas and having her answer in realtime. Not in my imagination.

I had dinner with her last Thursday. Time goes by extremely quickly when we're together having fun. It's so much fun to be able to share so many things with someone that understands you.

Miss you tons girl!

No comments: