Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow White


Once upon a time, a queen was doing needle work while staring outside her window at the beautiful snow. It was because of her distracted state that she pricked her finger on her needle and a drop of blood fell on some snow that had fallen on her windowsill. As she looked at the blood on the snow she said to herself, "Oh, how I wish that I had a daughter that had skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony." Soon after that, the queen gave birth to a baby girl who had skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony.

Unlike the fairy tale, the princess wasn't born with ebony hair. In fact, I did't have any! Mom used to tape ribbons and bows to my head. I am the palest one of my mom's side of the family. I also have bow shaped lips. I usually highlight them with lipgloss. I have natural dark brown eyes and now my hair is black. With blue highlights.

I have a strong weakness for apple tarts and pies. The taste of apple cinnamon makes me feel warm and cozy. I also got poisoned with an apple tart from one of my favorite coffee shops.

I've always had more guy friends. Usually up to 7 close male friends. That take care of me, watch out for me and scold me from time to time. Support me in all my crazyness.

Now I only need the handsome prince.

No comments: