Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What I want now!

So I've been thinking. Now THAT is news folks. After many romantic failures, do I still believe I'll find someone that will love me? I hope so, I definitely don't want to end up like the cat lady.

What do I expect in a relationship? Geez, that's a good one. One thing I am certain of is that I want emotional stability. A well defined status. Whether it be simply going out or going steady. I want someone that understands me professionally and emotionally. Someone that I can share my ideals, dreams and goals with. Someone that understands that I'm a workaholic and that I do my best to have quality time, instead of quantity time.

I don't expect someone that has the same upbringing that I did; but I do expect him to understand that no matter how dysfunctional my family is, they are my life. Someone that understands that some of my friends are like my own family.

I don't want smoeone that's a newbie at life. I need someone a bit older than I am. Someone that has the same cultural and academical background or superior to my own. Someone that I can be proud of, someone that can teach me. Someone that has been around and has suffered from a broken heart, just like I have.

I'm not asking for anything that I can't give back.

No comments: