Thursday, August 02, 2007

Akward Situations

I've always supported my sisters. I've backed them up with their strange desicions. Lex staying with her complicated husband and Wilde dealing with a freshly divorced boyfriend with 2 kids.

So, I don't remember exactly how Lex and I ended up being invited to Chuy's kid's birthday party. I honestly don't feel any affection towards these children, but we had no option but to back up Wilde during her first event as the father's girlfriend.

I must say, it was pretty interesting. Don't know the kind of relationship he has with his former wife, but it's just to strange seeing them together acting like a normal family. Of course you could sense the tension from the kid's mom's relatives. We were intruding a family moment.

And still the things we go through just for support

No comments: