Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Midget

Midget at a recent party tortured by Wilde

Five. Five is the number of instability and imbalance, indicating change and uncertainty.They are adventurous, energetic and willing to take risks. They enjoy travel and meeting new people but may not stay in one place very long.


Today my evil midget turns 5. Life has blessed us with this evil critter. What you were expecting me to say little angel, as if. Seeing him become independent makes me realize the responsibility I have towards him.


What can I say about him that he doesn't know. He practically knows everything. He's the son I haven't had. The light of my eyes. My spoiled brat. My young padawan. My precocious flirt. My little boy. He just crossed the fine line of being a toddler and turned into a little boy.


And I still haven't bought the present

No comments: