Saturday, August 18, 2007

Keeping my word

Mike, Rogelio, me and Blanca


Birthday number two of this twisted blended family. It should be three, but my birthday was just the begining of things. I was threatened to go since Monday. I recieved the threat almost everyday. Even yesterday night, after I wished him a good time, he called just to make sure I would go.

I played a sweetly evil joke on him. Once we were outside his house , I called him. I told him in my sleepiest voice that I thought I wouldn't make it. He said it was ok. I burst laughing and told him to open the door for us.

Rogelio displayed his smart ass comments. Blanca looked like Lia (eeeeeeeeeeek) with her funky hairdo and new glasses. I simply acted like the sweet girl I am.


This is one of the things I'll miss once Blanca is gone

No comments: