Friday, July 14, 2006

Empty

Today I woke up feeling rather empty. Your essence wasn't there this morning. First time I woke up alone since seven weeks ago.

I had the strong impulse to wake you up, but I remembered you didn't want me to. I had a hard time showering without thinking of you and if you had gotten up already. I got dressed and checked if you had updated your blog. No luck.

I dragged myself to work, but I couldn't manage to cheer up. I ranted with a friend that I don't feel good. He said I needed to get laid. It's not just that, I just want you!!! I come back to my place and see you log on. I have the urge to hit you up. Of course I don't do it because I want to be strong and manage. To my luck you hit me up, and suddenly I feel that warm and cozy feeling inside. I know you're ok and that you did wake up.

I'm about to prepare for a reality check. I need to know what I want and what am I willing to do. Right now the only things I know is that I need to be strong, that I love you more than anything (including myself) and that I have this urge to hug you and never let you go.

I love you.
I miss you.
I need you.

Welcome to the real world Violetta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD!!! you're in love... I'm in love too...
it's a very difficult situation... but we, we most be stronger than the ones who do not like that kind of relationship...

I feel weird... I supose you feel the same, I'm sure of that, but this bullshit we feel is wonderful...

we only need to let them(our boys)be, by the way they can express their own feelings, they have a few time to show us the truth...