Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New

My normal hesitation is gone
And I really gravitate to your will
Are you here to fetch me out?
'Cause I've never had this taste in my mouth
Oh you're not old
And you're not familiar
Recently discovered and I'm learning about you

New, you're so new
You, you're new
Oh you're different, you're different from the former
Like a fresh battery, I'm energized by you
Don't let it go away
This feeling has got to stay
And I can't believe I've had this chance now

Why am I so curious?
This territory is dangerous
I'll probably end up at the start
I'll be back in line with my broken heart

I couldn't have said it better myself. I've known you for so long, yet THIS (whatever it is) was a side of you that I never thought I would get to know. I never thought I would be so concerned about your wellbeing, your happiness and your safety. Afterall, there was a time when we would be at each other's throats and not in a lovey dovey way.

I don't know where this will end. I don't want to worry about having third parties involved. All I want is to be happy and if it's with you by my side, nothing would make me happier.

I just hope I don't fall hard

No comments: