Saturday, November 11, 2006

Missing smile sighted

Rare shot of an honest laugh after a mental image of the genetic monster my unborn child would be. A cute little monster. Of course, each mother has an ideal. Mine would be: his hair, my forehead, his brows, my eyes, my nose, his smile, my mouth. Then of course Lex has to come along and tell me, you're gonna get the opposite. Honestly, poor kid.

It's been a long time since I've flashed an honest smile. I've been very gloomy lately. Its a combination of sadness, light depression, sense of longing and the simple fact that I miss him dearly.

As Dumbledore would say, dark times arise. I think I'm walking the path of what's right, because it hasn't been easy. I've survived. I've managed to live these months, yet daily I feel the struggle with myself to keep going.

It's so hard without you.

No comments: