Thursday, April 19, 2007

Daddy, can I have my own credit card

I'm the kind of girl that always gets what she wants. No matter how long I have to fight for it. You can ask my former boyfriends, my family, my friends and of course my foes.

I've been very close to having my own credit card, but my dad always manages to barge in. He claims that he has a very wide credit that I can use at will. The problem is, that it's his and not mine.

My online shopping gets done with his card, the time I went shopping to McAllen last year he gave me his card. I had cash on my anyway. I bought my laptop with his card too.

So, today in the car I was chatting up with him. Suddenly I tell him, "Daddy, I think it's time that I start building credit history and should get my own card." He tells me what he's always said, " You can always use my history". I insist on the subjet. He simply reaches for the glove compartment and takes out a spare card he has and gives it to me. " Use this when you need it".

So much for that try

No comments: