Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Poison



If there's one thing that can poison me, its a slice of strawberry cheese cake. When I was younger, I was addicted to the ice cream of that flavor. It was bringing two of my favorite worlds together: ice cream and cake. In the same dessert.


I've been in the mood for ice cream during the past days, but I hadn't satisfied my craving. Today, I gave in. We went to several ice cream shops. The first one was a cheap imitation of Italian style ice cream. I was about to go get the real Italian experience when Norma told me she was settling for Dairy Queen.


DQ is a fairly good choice, but I wasn't completely convinced. Then I saw it, snuggled between the list of Blizzard flavors was strawberry cheese cake. I was already paying before I had finished reading the rest of the flavor list.


I had the small cup of course.


Today's 500 calories burned at Curves paid off

No comments: