Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day

Jokes and Pranks are fun. Specially when you are on the applying side of the activity. In Mexico, tradition states that December 28 is the day of the inocent. I just stick to good old American tradition.

Back in December, I called Mike with an office emergency. He thought I was kidding because it was on the 28th. I told him if I would play a prank it would be on April Fool's. He threatened me that I didnt have his personal phone and that he turns off the office phone. Yada Yada.

Daylight saving began today and he had a business meeting in the morining. I was rather concerned about the meeting, but also about the prank that I would play on him. I decided that I would tell him that I quit.

He finally calls to update me. He tells me he quit. Knowing him, in an outburst of anger, he is capable of just doing that. Then I hear him laughing.

The joke's on me.

No comments: