Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 is over

Last post of the year. People are already bursting fireworks. 2006 was possibly the worst year ever. Out of the 12 months I can say 2 were good. The rest well, they were full of lies and desception.

I made the biggest mistake of my life. I got involved with my best friend. No, that's not the bad part. The bad part is that he's married. That happened midyear. I guess that's why the year was lousy. I became depressed during the break up.

I decided to leave HTC due to lame professional options. I was very fragile during those months. Four of my pets died during this year. My so called friends lied and betrayed me. My kid sister is dating a jerk.

I've lost tons of weight. I've become more vain. I guess I'm turning into a girl now. I now have a better job. I'm falling in love with someone wonderful. I simply hope 2007 is far better than 2006.

Let's just hope its all for the best.

No comments: