Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Drama and Angust

Don't you just LOVE drama. It's everywhere if you ask me. Usually the people I love worry me to that extent. Right now I'm worried. I think something I might have said was misunderstood by my best friend. This isn't something I expected right now.

It's hard to know who to trust and who not to. This year has been very shaky for me. I thought I could trust my so called friends and I got olympically stabbed in the back. Of course they won't talk because they know I'll find out and come after them.

Dorian, this is for your eyes only. Yes, I'm writing for you. I don't want things to go weird between us. If there is something you don't understand, ask me. I can't go through another situation where I will end up losing another person I care about. That would kill me.

I know you will eventually read this. You even requested to. I hope your mind is clear ny the time you get the ideas I've tried to let out. I know I'm not easy to understand.

Why do I call you Dorian?
Because you're complicated

No comments: