Thursday, December 14, 2006

You've got to be kidding

Greetings,


There’s a great job opportunity waiting for you! We have received your information, but we were unable to contact you. Please refer to 10011029 on schedules 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. as soon as possible.

Hispanic

When I saw this in my inbox on Monday evening I was highly offended. How dare they email me with an offer to be a rep! Honestly, what are they playing. First they tell me that communication isn't important and now they have a great job opportunity. What on Earth are they thinking?

Fortunately I now have a job. Very challenging at a growing company. Benefits that I never thought I could have. Most rewarding of all, with a paycheck that makes the effort worth it.

I did call back. To request removal of my information from HTC databases. They made the offer again. of course I refused. I wouldn't go back to where I started. I would pick up where I left off though. I emailed the HD director with that same email.

It felt so good to say, thanks but I have something better.

No comments: