Monday, December 18, 2006

Back to normal

There we are. Another dark picture of myself. This is who I am. An average goth chic that struggles to have a normal life. Or whatever that is. I admit, sometimes I like complicated things.

Lately I've noticed that my blue streaks give me a younger appearance. Many have said I look 22. It could also be the fact that I'm still doing the goth thing and many think only teens or young adults do it.

It's not that I refuse to grow up. It's just me. I've finally gotten to a point where I'm very comfortable with who I've become. My outer covering is begining to reflect who hides in the inside.

I've realized that the old saying is true. Women are like wine. They get better as they age. I'm possibly at my peak physically speaking. I'm not the naive girl I was. I've proven to be more than hard working and dedicated. I've continued to be a loyal and devoted friend. I've become a more understanding and caring lover.

Who is willing to prove that?

No comments: