Monday, May 08, 2006

Letting go

I admit, I haven't posted as often as I would like. I still have my dependence on my space over at MSN. Last week was complete hell for me. I felt completely betrayed by those I considered my friends. I've never understood the concept protecting from the truth. The affected person will find out anyway.

I found comfort in my sisters. I am blessed with having 2 other sisters aside from my biological sister. All three of them offered support, advice and a brighter way to see things. My cousin was great at giving me ideas on how to torture the blood traitors. As much as I would love to have them pay, I love 2 of them more than my life.

The weekend has helped me calm down a bit. Listening to good ol' NIN. This week is my photography exhibit. So the fun never ends.

PS. He looked so cute today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can go ahead and torture the one you love the less.

Hugs*Kisses