Monday, May 29, 2006

Spoiled Brat



I am spoiled rotten. No, this isn't my underestimating of my habilities nor talents. I am used to getting what I want, when I want it. It doesn't matter how much it is or how far we have to go to find it.

My mother blames my dad and godfather for this. When I was a child, I would get everything I wanted.

The habbit continued as I got older. I learned to use my charms to get away with murder. Whether it be using my intelligence or being my flirtatious little self. Things eventually get done my way.

What happens when things don't go my way? Well, a temper tamtrum of course. A couple of screams and curses. Then when all the anger is gone, planning must be made. If I didn't get what I wanted the first time around; I will get it the second. If it doesn't happen on the second, it will be on the third. I don't rest until I get what I need.

I remember a common nickname my exes give me: Princess. What the Princess wants is exactly what the Princess need and therefore is what the Princess deserves.

No comments: