Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Carefree mode : Enabled



Why should I worry? Tell me.

Why should I care?

I Said, I may not have a dime. Oh!
And even when I cross that line.
But I got street savoir faire.

Ev'rything goes. Ev'rything fits.

Mother is a common nickname I recieve. I'm usually watching over someone else or taking care of others. I've always been the one that everyone goes to when they have a problem or need advice. I've been strong and the shoulder everyone can lean on when they need to.

These last few weeks, I've needed to shed those responsabilities. It's cost me a bit, but honestly I need to breathe. I think these forced vacations will give me the time to think about myself and how I want to portray myself in the future.

I need to focus on myself right now. I want to pamper myself because unfortunately I have no one to pamper me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes the worse part is to find out that the only person you have to pamper yourself is u.... but just remember... I will always be there when u need a sholder to cry on... a friendly hand to help u out or simply a smile 2 let u know everything will pass... I'm glad I found you in the precise moment I needed to find myself.... I love u very much doll... and I really miss u seeing u around!!!