Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time to say goodbye

Stitch and me, up to no good

Time to play peek a boo and go into hiding.

Time to have a transformation and become someone who I thought I had left forgotten. Just like a phoenix, I must rise from my ashes and become stronger and wiser.

My platonic love Kurt Cobain once said "Its better to burn out than to fade away". My fire at HTC has just been blown out. My time has ended. I learned all that I could. I had the opportunity to work with a wonderful team. I became part of something. For once I had the chance to fully experiment my communication and marketing skills.

My piece of my heart belongs to those that have given me the opportunity to get to know them a bit better, outside of the business environment. The memories and pictures are endless. I hope you understand my reasons for not staying, I would go against my ideals. I would sell out. If there is one thing I would like to be remembered by, is the fact that I'm not scared of holding on to my ideals.

It's true, people don't quit companies . . . they quit bosses. I had no choice.

No comments: