Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dark times arrise




Divided. I feel that's the way we are right now. Confussed. Not knowing what's right nor what's wrong. Heartbroken. Waking up to the cruel reality we live in.

I want to be very certain of my surroundings. Yet I don't have anything solid to hold on to. I can't believe I'm holding on to an ideal, a dream and a handful of promises. I wonder if those promises are true or were they simply lies.

It had been a while since I had last felt like this. Missing you so bad. Where every single inch of me screams your name and begs for your presence. I wish I could answer to their pleas, but I know you have important things to attend to.

That was the main risk I took. Fortunately I understand that the most important thing right now for you is your carreer. I know I'm not a priority. I wish I was.

Will I ever have a chance?
I miss you every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

No comments: