Friday, September 29, 2006

Mellowing down

September is almost over. Time flies when you're having fun, or so they say. I've been very busy. I've made too many desicions without even having a chance to sit down and think them over. I quit my job, because I was very demotivated. Then they said they weren't going to invest in communication. It was more than over.

I've been head of my household for the last weeks. Not a simple task. I've always admired my mom for being able to manage the house, a husband, two daughters, three cats and other random pets. Plus she was head of the Sunday school thingie.

I've learned to cook. Not a lot of things, but I can make a pretty mean rice and chicken soup. I haven't had time to think about the love of my life. The only thing I am fully aware of is that I still have very strong feelings for him. There are moments when I want to give up. I fall into the conclusion that the fight isn't worth it, then I pick myself up. My life is worth every tear or drop of blood I shed for him.

It's not easy, but I'm glad September is almost over.

And I didn't see you this month.

No comments: