Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'll be there

You saw me slide, you saw me fall
We kept our pride through it all

When skies are dark, no sun shines through
I know I see the light in you
We stopped dreaming and started believing

I'll be there for you, when you walk through the fire
I'll be there for you, when the flames get higher
When nothing fits and nothing seems right
Till the very last breath of my life, I'll be there for you
I'll be there
Megadeth - I'll be there

I can't believe you expect me to take back my support towards you. I just hope you know what you are doing. You know I will always be there to support you. I will always be there to help you up when you fall. I will always be there to cheer you on.

You are my best friend. You say I'm your best friend. This is what best friends are for. To support each other, to celebrate the good times and to mourn the bad times.

Right now, I know you are making the biggest mistake of your life. You're selling out again. You say you're not, but I can see it clearly. Yet you don't listen to me, you let others sugarcoat their words to convince you. That hurts you know. You rather trust others than your best friend that has always looked out for you. The one that according to you is resourceful. That has even crossed ethical lines to help you get what you need.

It doesn't matter, I will be here for you the moment you fall to help you up. First I'm gonna kick you before you get up, then I'm gonna laugh and tell you I told you so and finally I'm gonna give you my hand to help you up.

No comments: