Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wifeopath

A woman who has transformed from the sweet, lovely, kind, understanding person the husband thought she was on the wedding day, to a cold, calculating, heartless, selfish harpie after a long or short period of marriage.A latent female psychopath, that is only discovered to be one after a a period of marriage.


First of all a huge thank you to those peeps at Urban Dictionary for coming up with the most accurate defination of my biggest fear.

Today I was called by one of those individuals. Yeah, I was told she pittied me because I was in love with the person I'm currently in love with. She also asked me to leave him alone, not to call him, not to look for him, not to remember he exists.

Sure, I'll leave him alone. The day we stop loving each other. We will always be friends, we will always share our most intimate thoughts, we will always be us. I have never given up on what I love or want. Right now, the only thing in my heart and in my mind is a broken promise.

I will get what I want. I won't lose my best friend because of one of those creatures. I won't resign to my gut feeling. I won't give up on the love of my life.

I don't get mad . . . I get even.

Time . . . is on my side . . . yes it is

No comments: