Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lack of strength

I am honestly running out of strength. The pain in my chest doesn't go away. It's been a week already. I continue to wake up in the early morning; and I'm not the only one. Is it because we miss each other? Is it because we are trying to be together in the darkness of night? I don't know.

It hurts more than what words can say that you suddenly begin to doubt me. You ask questions and you sound like you're upset and blame me for everything that's happened. You have no idea how much that hurts. Mostly because a lot of those things I am unaware of.

I still have a bit of energy to fight; I would fight for you and against those that challenge me. I won't complain about not having you by my side as much as I would like, even though it slowly kills me day after day.

The fact that you doubt me kills me even faster.

No comments: