Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pride and Joy

I think simply words can't explain how proud I am. At the same time, I'm very happy. My darling angel got an email with a very interesting proposal. I need to make sure it isn't Lestat with the promise of the choice he never had.

I think excitement was the first thing I felt. This bolt of energy that instinctly makes you want to jump and scream to everyone how happy you are. The of course the joy that arises when you realize that this was something very dreamed of. Finally, pride. Yes I admit, I am very proud of him, he has worked so hard to build that dream and to continue to believe in it.

I guess the hard work and the sacrifice has paid off. I hope he finally realizes that there is no small wish or dream. I expect him to understand that dream is an idealistic word for goal; and darling, you always get what you want.

Always

No comments: