Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pain

Oh yes, I am in pain. I'm not talking about the emotional thing just now. I'm physically in pain. I've been in bed for two days now. Cold sweat, fever, tummyache. That and the fact that in former days I've been having evil cravings. If I knew better, I would think I'm preggers.

Don't know what's going on with me right now. I feel terribly weak. I wish I had the strength to keep going. I've spent the last days mostly asleep.

Talking about other things . . . you!!! I was told today that in my sleep. Or agony. I called out for you. I can't believe it. Here I am, dying and you are still the only thing I think about.

I love you, hope you manage to realize that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ke diversion en el phineas hoy
hubieras visto a tu primito :P
porke no tienes comments?


soy SinFUL